Power Factor is a measure of how effectively incoming power is used in your business & is defined as the ratio of real (working) power to apparent (total) power.
- If your Power Factor is low, you may be paying more than you need to for your electricity.
- If you are regularly registering less than 0.9, you have a low Power Factor
- It is actually a network regulation that customers maintain a minimum Power Factor of 0.9
How e-Energy Can Help You:
Right now you could be wasting up to 40% of all the energy you consume.
- Reduce Your Energy Costs
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Reduce Your Maintenance Costs & Downtime
- Increase Your Productivity
- Improve Your ‘Green’ Image
e-Energy is all about real cost savings on your energy expenditure, knowledge is real power the e-Energy team have all the knowledge to save you big dollars on all electricity consumption.