Top Gold Coast Attractions And Entertainment Adventure Gold Coast
The Gold Coast is perfectly positioned along 70 kilometres of pristine coastline on the south east of Queensland. The warm weather and coast location make for the perfect weekend getaway or week long escape with so many attractions, events and local entertainment to keep the whole family busy.
Easily accessible by direct flights all around Australia (as well as many international routes) your Gold Coast adventure is only a short ride away. The coastal road or alternate highway make touring the Gold Coast a popular attraction whether it be by bus, train, car, bike, moped or plane.
The Gold Coast is widely recognised as Australia’s adventure capital with so much to experience there is never enough time in the day to see all that makes Queensland’s Gold Coast so unique.
Here are just a few of the range of Gold Coast Attractions on the Gold Coast:
- Iconic Theme parks – Dream World, White Water World, Wet n’ Wild, Movie World and Sea World.
- Gold Coast Tours – whale watching tours, glow worm tours, kayak tours, snorkel tours and dolphin tours
- Thrill-seeking activities – tree top walks, jet ski tours, rally tours, beach sky diving, para sailing and Tiger Moth Joy Flights.
- Huge variety of shopping centers – Pacific Fair Broadbeach, Australia Fair, Harbour Town, Robina Town Centre
- Night Life – Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino
- Bars and Restaurants – award winning bars, restaurants, taverns, bistros, cafes and coffee shops are dotted along the coastline with a magnificent variety of local and international cuisines.
- Gold Coast Accommodation – there’s no where else in Australia where you will find as many affordable waterfront apartments, beachside hotels, resorts and backpacker accommodation than on the Gold Coast.
For more information on the top Gold Coast Attractions, entertainment, activities, events and transport, entertainment visit www.adventuregoldcoast.com.au.